Special News and Offers
Email Marketing by MailChimp.
Shenandoah or Potomac River Whitewater Rafting
- River: Shenandoah or Potomac River
- Location: Harpers Ferry, WV near Washington, DC
- Guided: Yes
- Class: I-III (sometimes I-II+)
- Dates: Daily, March through November The following dates are considered Holidays and will be charged the Saturday/Holiday rate: Saturday May 28th, Sunday May 29th, Monday May 30th, Saturday July 2nd, Sunday July 3rd, Monday July 4th, Saturday Sept 3rd, Sunday Sept 4th, and Monday Sept 5th.
- Duration: 2-3 hours on the river
Harpers Ferry White Water Rafting Book Now! - Summer trips provide a more mild, family friendly adventure, typically due to lower water levels. Spring and Fall trips offer an exciting, heart pounding experience. The Shenandoah is always a great option for beginner to intermediate paddlers. This popular trip will guide you through the splashing white water of the Shenandoah and Potomac Rivers near Harpers Ferry, West Virginia, and is located where Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia come together....
Self Guided White Water Rafting
- River: Potomac River
- Location: Harpers Ferry, WV
- Guided: No or Guide Assist
- Class: I-II+ (III)
- Dates: Daily Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Duration: 2 hours on the river
Take our popular white water rafting experience to the next level; navigate the Potomac River on your own! Gather your friends or family to experience the mild rapids together and enjoy the solitude. If you don't have previous white water rafting experience, choose a guide assisted trip for a little guidance on controlling the boat and navigating the rapids.